Thursday 3 July 2008

Which English Man do I remind you of?

Well in a poll of two the most popular choice is apparently Hugh Grant - not because of my looks or any alledged use of prostitutes but because I bumble just like his characters (apparently).

I regret to report that my relationship with my hosts took a return for the worst last night when I criticised Russian Pizza. If I said to you that they responded by saying "does it have too much Mayonnaise on it" you will get the generall picture that it was rather an unusual Pizza. More generally by the way the food is very good - and I still havnt had Cabbage. I caused further alarm and distress by drawing the curtains in my room and finding that I had somehow removed the curtain rail from the plaster along with the curtains - cue my assertion that I had only had one bottle of Baltica number 6 (Its a Porter beer and very nice) and that it must have been loose before hand. I might buy some chocolates before I go home.

1 comment:

trfcyorkshire said...

More like Russell Grant!