Tuesday 8 July 2008

More Food

Before I get onto the main topic I ought to mention Ive seen several new movies such as the incredible hulk and my moms new boyfriend and they have all been rubbish.

Ivetta my host had her birthday on Sunday so myself and her daughter Dasha went to Petrozavodsk fanciest resteraunt. Photos to follow...

Copy of menu in English below

http://gornica.ru/content/section/2/32/lang,english/

The food was very good - I had eaten Reindeer before (its very nice) and seen Elk on the menu but I decided to pass on the Bear as it felt like I was flirting with cannibalism. As with all the other resteraunts here it is themed to look like the place the food comes from so the room was made to feel like the inside of an old wooden house.


Oh I also ought to mention that I have just finished laughing at the football

Did they pronounce the russian player Djerk'off with the correct pronounciation on the BBC? and also do any of you know what Schweinsteiger's name means (not you Cate - you told me).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

not sure what schwinestiger means, but you missed David Pleat's usual standard of comentary - having made 2 goals and scored 1 in a 3-2 win, having being substituted, pleats coment was that he wasnt the most creative of players.

Jonny

Anonymous said...

Wow, the hasha looks tasty!!

The students look drunk….

Dasha…mmmm…..been on a date yet!!??

I see you invested in some warm closes then!! I thought you’d have bought a Russian hat by now…

Take care…