Friday 6 June 2008

Half an hour to kill so heres a post.

Thanks for all your comments - the weather is beautifull and sunny and I am off to the place with the wooden churches (Кыжи) on Sunday also I have worked out how to turn this thing into an english keyboard without pressing every key on it.

In response to these familly Jewels - I am wondering where they were hidden - can I take 3 guesses

1) the tea caddy
2) Inside some 'artistic' magazines
3) In the fish pond

Am I right?


Oh and so you all know I have told a few people locally that I am keeping this blog so in the interest of international relations I will be censoring all your posts. Also if you want to send me a message you dont want publishing then please mark it clearly as such.

Am off to the coffee shop where they sell Earl Grey.

No comments: