Thursday 19 June 2008

Football

Glad to see my adopted team Russia have made it through to the quarters, although the opposition Holland have looked pretty fantastic in the two matches I saw. I didnt see last nights match however, the time difference means that they kicked off at 11pm local time (as with many of the matches) and I only use the TV at home when my host is at her Dacha.

Anyway the fixtures are out for the football league and can I ask you to put the following dates in your diaries - especially you two Jonny and Ian;

30 August - the first home match I can make v Northampton
6 December - home to Leeds
Tuesday 10 March away to Leicester
18 April away to Leeds

But the biggest fixture of the season from point of view of the sheer glamour of a visit to the pub next to the ground- away to Stockport County 28 October.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, you're In Russia and blabbing on about rubbish footbal ;)

Get some pictures on!!